Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Adventures of Man Purse!

I reposted this, I'm afraid some of you may have missed this :-)
Yes before we went on our trip, the Hubby bought a man purse. But in his defense (if that is the right word), he was always a proponent of them and would have purchased it without Jack' s influence. He said to me when we were dating and when I wasn't carrying a purse that one of us has to LOL.

So here are the adventures of ManPurse. This one didn't have the medi-interogation nor the explosive accessories, but it did have the family accesories which occassionaly included diapers :-)

Getting ready for the big day at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom with a cuppa joe and the GPS.









It was ManPurse's (and ManPurse's owner) first trip to Disney so they got a special button. We had Comms in the form of the family radio. So ManPurse could contact CTU in case of hostiles as we were going through the Countries of Epcot.




ManPurse's last stop was the Magic Kingdom for a ride on It's a Small World. And Jack knows that is so true!




4 comments:

Free10007 said...

I'm at my desk at the day job in Global Corporate World, but may have to retire to the ladies room to "laff" hysterically.

Hahaha!!!!!

Free10007 said...

Do the Epcot countries have a Cuba, and if so, did you get to the Guantanamo Bay section?

lpk said...

Hey M glad you reposted The Adventures of Man Purse! I like A's idea of Man Purse and Mug getting to meet someday!

Sorry to say can't join you all tomorrow night. I'll be at my sister's in Connecticut for her Birthday. She doesn't know it yet, but the kids and I will be watching 24 at her house. She does not really watch tv, NOR does she have a COMPUTER!!!! I mean can you believe it!!! We're just staying the night then to our apt. in NYC for the week. Catching a Yankee's game, Broadway show, etc. will join you all next Monday God willing!!

Have fun.

Hey just remembered I can still weigh in on the episode the next day or so from NYC! Will try!

Peace! LPK

Relibbed said...

THanks for letting us know LPK, we probably would have been worried!! :-D