Monday, April 26, 2010

Recap, 10am - 11am

Dammit =2
Different tac/ops modes in which Chloe showed competence = at least 3
Evidence of evil superpowers = 1, Logam
Bauer kills =0
Improbable Convos Between Heads of State and various inappropriate others = 3
Handsome Dead Black Men = thankfully, zero
Micromanagement of the Torture Process = 1

Well. I can barely choke out the words "jump the shark."

All I can do is mourn the earlier seasons. The abuse of perfectly good actors. The failure of the writing staff to check facts on stuff like the distance between Soho and Middle Village, Queens. (If you even know about the existence of Middle Village, you've got to know you've screwed up on this one!)

Sigh. I'm so disheartened I can't even think of a yoga pose for this episode. I'm going to have to sleep on it.

No comments: