Monday, April 30, 2007

Enter Morris with the expertise! (I bet)

The Chinese need a guy with expertise, I bet they are going to go after Morris when he is on teh way back to the liquor store.

The hubby says Morris is the leak. Maybe he will give Awwdrey the post hypnotic suggestion to set her off on her rampage?

oops correction here at 825 central time.... The Hubby said that the blonde was the leak and he was rightity right.. I mentioned Morris was the leak. I was too excited in my bloggings. Sorry Hubby! Maybe you should join us blogging instead of lurking :o)

5 comments:

lpk said...

I just can't believe they'd do the whole Morris thing again!! But P and the Hubby said the same!!

lpk said...

I can't stand this Morris Chloe crap!! And WHERE is JACK!!!!!

Relibbed said...

no kidding. YAAAWN

Free10007 said...

Give Chloe some lines for heck's sake. Or even a really good pout and flounce off move!

Free10007 said...

You are so right, LPK!