Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Sleeping With Her Too!

No, not me, I don't swing that way. (But maybe I'm the only one who isn't sleeping with her!)

But I was typing that just as Evil Veep slid that statement out from between his stony lips. Now he's showing his tender side...he's been betrayed by the very woman who helped him to get over the death of his wife.

And way to go Tom, for your ability to think quickly on your feet. You can turn Blonde Toady's treachery to the advantage of the Evil Veep, yourself, and hopefully the American people.

Sleeper hold! Jack just put Ricky down. (Not permanently, we hope. He looked like he was being gentle.) After 2 years in Chinese prison, and being sent away to die, he still has his keycard to get into medical?

And now he's kidnapping Awwwdrey???

8 comments:

Relibbed said...

Niiice! Ricky did give Jack permission to do that. Maybe Jack got Ricky's keycard.

Free10007 said...

Did I miss the permission thing?

It has been a long day, and I haven't eaten enough. (Not usually a problem!) I'm feeling a bit off my game...

Relibbed said...

Ricky siad to Jack, Make it look real. I count that as permission. We rewound to check

lpk said...

definitely gave him permission!

Free10007 said...

I missed it. I need to make sure that I eat earlier in the evening...got stuck at an office thing tonight....

KiefersKate said...

Yep... gave definitely gave him permission, plus easy access to his gun and keycard!!!

Nice work Ricky... I might like you a little after all!! Almost worth you hanging round for 6 months for the job! Good work young man! (or should I say older-looking-than-you-are young man?!)

Relibbed said...

LOL, He is my age and he looks way older than Jack!!!! Actually he looks older than Yogi Bill!

Free10007 said...

Yoga usually subtracts 10 years...