Monday, April 23, 2007

Ricky Schroeder, You're No Jack Bauer

I've got so little interest in Ricky's character that I'm even resistant to blogging about him. The last interesting thing he said or did was confessing to having read the Upanishads.

That was hours ago. Ever since then, zzzzzz.

And now he and Nadia are in cahoots to find Jack. Nadia, Nadia, Nadia. I'm still waiting for you to shout out "Pursue and Engage", which might have something to do with backing up a server, based on what I've seen of the world of IT.

(and 'splain this to me...Ricky saw Jack pick up a terrorist's phone at the crime scene...and now somehow CTU -- and I'm not talking Chloe -- can trace his calls? Hmmm. In 2012, is there a terrorist yellow pages? Maybe one of the provisions of the amended Patriot Act is that terrorists can't have unlisted phone numbers.)

2 comments:

KiefersKate said...

Interesting thing I heard on Fox the other day... in an interview with Gordon or Cochrane, can't remember which is that (a) apparently he is back to Ricky, not just Rick anymore, and (b) they have had him signed up since the start of S6 but didnt know what part to give him... eventually, and I quote 'they wrote him in' so really, he is just an extra in the plot!!

Free10007 said...

I couldn't think of him as Rick at all.

Hopefully they will give him something interesting to do. Maybe he'll report in on his readings of Thomas Merton and the Tibetan Book of the Dead...