Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Somewhat Disturbing interview

I heard about this from a friend. I know Kiefer has signed a long contract, but I believe he wants Jack to get killed off soon and stay with the show in a producer/director role. I haven't found that interview, but in another interview in Rolling Stone Magazine in April of 2006 he states that basically he wishes Jack dead.

Also we learn that Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland (his full name -- who knew??) needs a girlfriend.... check page 4 where he strips topless after several shots of scotch and gives another guy a lapdance. YIKES He should be calling Morris' AA Sponsor!!

At any rate, I can't find the disturbing interview where he states that he wants to be the producer or director, but I have it on good authority from my friend "F.E." who is a huge 24 fan that I hope will FINALLY read this blog :-). She even has the CTU ringtone on her cell phone!!

6 comments:

KiefersKate said...

Hey whats wrong with the CTU ring tone on your phone?!?

I've got 3!! FOr calls - the bips, then Jacks 'This is the longest day of my life' (though not a good ringtone as I won't answer it til I have heard Jack, by which time they've usually rung off... costing me a fortune as I have to call everyone back!) The internal ring for CTU and the external line ring for CTU - for texts, alarms etc! Sad heh?

I read the ROlling Stone int ages ago and I thought he just said if they do then that's fine - I didn't think he wished it!

We need to start a 'Keep Jack alive' petition!!

Going home today so will not be able to join you on MOn, but hopefully will post comments once I've seen it on Tues!

Thx so much for last week - a lot of fun!
Copy that!
Kate
x

Relibbed said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the CTU Ring tone. F.E has been trying to send it to my phone. She was here and I read her your post. :-) One day, I'll get it on my cell as well. When I was pregnant, my OB had the CTU ring on their phones. It always made me laugh. Maybe that is why "J" is such a happy baby?

Have a safe trip home!

lpk said...

Interesting info Tai. Thanks. LPK

Relibbed said...

Probably compared to where most other movie/TV stars live, some may consider it "seedy". I'm sure I live in a "seedy" area Hahaha

Anonymous said...

I LOVE JACK! So, I agree that we need to start a "Keep Jack Alive" petition...

Free10007 said...

Welcome, f.e!!!

Thanks for joining the fun...more to come tonight!