Monday, May 14, 2007

Cisco Product Placement

IT heroes in CTU...maybe most of the people who are still watching are IT professionals.

(By 2012, though, I would think that all of the world leaders would have the HP Halo system. I hear it is very cool teleconferencing technology that makes you think you're right there with people halfway around the roo,)

Did Karen just smirk when Suvarov tore into Evil Veep?

Evil Veep, seeing reality. The ruse bought you nothing. Didn't I just say that a few posts ago? Wouldn't it have been easier to just tell the truth?

2 comments:

Relibbed said...

It always is easier to speak the truth! Sigh, but it's not what politicians do

Free10007 said...

I missed the commercial..."M" and I were madly typing. But that was the most blatant product placement.

I guess that the only other potential product placements are (in order of importance): guns, man purses, and smartwool socks.