Monday, May 07, 2007

Now Here's Something I Didn't Catch

Is Blonde Toady truly evil (other than being the far right wing fundamentalist scary Republican), or is she just a slut?

Did she conspire with the Twenty-Eight Year Old Boyfriend, or was she just stupid? I'm not sure where shacking up with Evil Veep comes in on the stupid/evil scale. ("Eeeew" doesn't factor into that continuum.)

I think that TEYOBF is going to kill Lisa. And Tom is going to watch it on TV.

(and BTW, even though I don't swing that way...Republican I mean...some of my good friends do. Not that there is anything wrong with that! I find the far, far right ideologues a little bit scary...)

4 comments:

Obvious Adam said...

Can you say snuff film on you tube.

Free10007 said...

Hee hee.

KiefersKate said...

There is a conspiracy between them, mentioned when they were getting ready to bonk last week... something about she would have control over the finance decisions while evil veep was busy running the country!!

Relibbed said...

I totally missed that. Maybe the Blonde Toady is a evil genius and a great actress.