Monday, March 16, 2009

Careless...

Jack after saying trust isn't your biggest asset, how could you NOT check the door first! You know this Quinn has these skills

"The Hubby" said that if Red from That 70s show had stayed in WI, he would not have these problems!


I thought I recognized the Senator! (Guess I don't watch enough TV.) He might be the Senator from WI! I'm sorry to see him go.

"Trust isn't my biggest asset" is a classic Jack Bauer line. Is it possible that some of the old writers are coming back?


Hair gel moment: Ethan, in the meeting with Madame President and Olivia...she sure has Madame Mom snowed!

(Can you say 25th Amendment? Where's the Veep?)

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

How did Quinn know to go to the Senator's house? Did I miss something? Is there another mole?

Relibbed said...

MacKenzie, thanks for dropping in ! I didn't think of that!! Quinn was probably monitoring the Metro PD and FBI communications. That is what I would do. It also appears that Daddangelina has some connections somewhere too for information.