Monday, March 23, 2009

Recap

Women Proven Evil = 1
Women Proven Stupid =0
Perimeter = 0
Bauer's Kill Count = 3?
Hair Gel Moments =0
Lipwear Challenges = I'll have to rewatch a couple of scenes on my Mac later in the week
Resurrections =0.5 (The First Man)
Dammit =3 or 4
Smoldery glances =1 (Mme. President and Ethan)
Renee/Moss arguments about Jack =1 (though it didn't have much brio)
Jack Being Tender =1
New Rogues =0

Well, it was the most classic 24 episode of the season, in my opinion. And as always, we have questions: who is Olivia's father? What year is it? Why did Moss start to actually look at the evidence? Where did Chloe and Morris go? Why did they let the Expendable Dude live?

Yawn, I'm closing the store. (Almost, I have a yoga pose to add.)

And also, we've made our 1000th post on this blog...

No comments: