Monday, March 16, 2009

Shipment?!? 9:09ish

Is the shipment like the missles last season? Shipment, what shipment. Oh man, Jon Voight... UGH. Is he gone to throw down on his assistant? No they are getting ready for a pajama party!!!

The picture is so good on my Mac that I was afraid that Jon Voight was going to spray spit on me.

And I had to subsequently wonder why Renee's access hadn't been cut off, or her phone taken away. Banks sure know how to deal with that when someone gets fired -- and the government can't handle that? There's a comment about bank nationalization somewhere in the back of my mind, but I have had a long week and I just can't pull it off...

And finally, a first for this season -- Larry didn't engage Renee in the "what do you see in this guy" discussion. (And I couldn't hear what he said after he told her to go home and get some rest -- I listened twice. Was it "cook me up some dinner, woman?")

No comments: