Monday, March 23, 2009

Who's the Actor Playing Doug?

If Dennis Hopper could be Victor Drazen (ah those were the days), couldn't Chris Cooper be Doug?

Ah, Carl, don't get in the car. The bad guy has taken the same Paul Ekman face reading course I took, he knows you're lying. Don't do it! And Tony, calling it like a champ. "He was dead the second he stepped outside that door, Jack." Let it go, man.

And now with Olivia and Ethan apologizing to one another -- and Ethan, giving some "fatherly" advice (wink wink).

And Olivia, that was a contemptuous smirk. (And I just missed something because "M" called to explain why she was delayed.) Something about Olivia calling the reporter, we knew that she was a nasty little piece of work! I can't tell if she's lipwear challenged this week, because I'm watching on my TV, not the laptop...

No comments: