Monday, January 25, 2010

Previously On 24: What Was I Thinking?

In a TV violence-induced haze of self punishment (I was home alone, so had no other target for my aggression) I actually wrote our "Previously On 24" last week after the show, just to show I can take pain.

Good thing I don't own a vise.

Check last week's post for our full-on recap of last week's splattery action.

Questions to ponder:
  • Will Arlo meet Milo in heaven?
  • What happened to Wilson (Will Patten, sigh) after Renee "almost" killed him?
  • Could "M" and I die and go to heaven, and could we get Stanley Tucci as one of the bad guys later this season? (Back in the day, he and Kevin Spacey played awesome bad guys on Wiseguy. That's a show I should rent on Netflix. At the time I loved it. But I wonder if it could stand up to 24?)
  • Will we get to see Olivia in an orange jumpsuit? (Hermes orange, but of course.)
  • Whatever's going on between Madame President and Evil Ethan, please may we be spared any PDA?
  • How many more episodes will we have to endure with Meth-Head Kevin (thank you Tai) before Bridezilla goes all medieval on him and kills him in a faux home invasion in her far too expensive for her paygrade Manhattan pad?
And stay tuned for a post aggregating some of our predictions...

No comments: