Monday, February 08, 2010

Recap: 10pm - 11pm

Hours before shark was jumped =5 (last episode)
Dammit=1
Bauer Kills = at least 2 (Vlad's toadies)
Hair Gel Moments = 4 that we counted
Jack being tender =1
Jack being ruthless = multiple
Stuff blowing up = not so much
Perimeters =0
Pointless -- more so that usual -- plot moves =at least 1 -- what was up with the improbable convo between Madame President and the Brit?
Estimated Hours we can handle watching this show? Not sure. "M" might be close. "A" keeps hoping.

When will MethHead Kevin finally go? Can we possibly cut down the plot lines to maybe only 4 or 5?

(Did you check Bridezilla in the preview, telling Cole, "There are things about my past I haven't told you...like 10 minutes ago I became an accessory to an assault on a police officer". "M" tells me that she doesn't think he's dead. I hope not.")

Sigh. We're spent.

No comments: