Monday, February 12, 2007

Phil needs a good hostage

That is why he wants to go back to his house!!!!!

Morris you will get back to tickety boo. Ooo slap! You made me do it. Morris get your head out of your @$$ and get back to work. I hope that Chloe doesn't mind me paraphrasing for her.

Well, it looks like we have filled up our blog for the day. It won't let us post any more. I think it has to do with Mercury Retrograde!!

854 The hubby thinks that the house is going to blow up! Where is Milo going (how did he get to the scene so fast). The Hubby says... appaently UPS has an urgent delivery!

I agree with "A" on the phone, she said the previews were almost as good as the whole show tonight. Jaaaaaccckkk

Now from "A"...I'm back, and I'm mad. Not really, what do I want for free? Thanks, blogger. It really is a great service.

But the loss of service came at a critical time. We missed Rena talking to Jack about their "issues" 20 years ago (which gets me all itchy about the timeline again).

Buzzkill of having your father in law kidnap your son when you're trying to renew your ties with your old boyfriend...

Is Milo going to die protecting Rena?

Splitscreen montage!

Next week, I won't post so often, it was my fault...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Morris is so brilliant why couldn't he program the trigger to only work ONCE and never again.

Relibbed said...

You are so right! I thought why didn't he screw up the programming in the first place or say it's going to take a few hours to program! He *knew* Jack was on his way to find him! I guess he will never doubt Jack again. Thanks for posting a comment!