Monday, March 26, 2007

COME ON How many times

can they use the 25th Amendment?!?!?!?!? They have to come up with something new!!

And as "A" mentioned he is a resilient bastard, like Walker and Tucker from Cliffhanger, one of our favorite B movies.

Thanks for reading tonight! It was one of the better 24's in recent weeks! I still worry about Jack's floating rib fragments and internal bleeding, but he like the president is a resilient bastard. I miss Curtis, he was resilient until Jack got him.

4 comments:

Free10007 said...

And which amendment do you suppose happens between now and 2012 (the supposed year of this season, according to those in the know on the blogosphere...people who watch entirely too much TV if you ask me, heh heh) lets the President be 28 years old????

This gives me a nefarious idea...stay tuned...

Free10007 said...

By the way, my idea is only comedically nefarious!

lpk said...

what are you up to? hmmmm...?

Free10007 said...

Hee hee, you'll find out.