Monday, March 26, 2007

Gradenko is an Easy Mark

They haven't even done anything medical to him yet!

Oh, please. They all want amnesty on 24. Once you give it to one guy, everyone's gonna be whining for it. (But doesn't Gradenko know...things don't usually end well for people Jack gets amnesty for.)

The Evil Veep, staying the course. And his blonde toady, could she be more obviously sinister?

"W"! W is for Waking up! Oh, is the 28 year old president going to fire the Evil Veep????

W is also for wrong. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. I hope.

4 comments:

lpk said...

AAAGGGHHH!! This just too off the charts for me!

Ok I'll admit it, I fell asleep on the tivio!!!! This is not good people. I hope I can ride out this season.

Maybe it's just too much over the top medical stuff, so I just can't roll with it. I wish I could, but it's just feeling really forced hanging on here!

sorry to be a downer tonight!! I'll just read the rest of your notes. They are so spot on! I REALLY appreciate your sense of humor (this is one reason I may keep watching) Peace Out, LPK

Relibbed said...

This blog is the only thing keeping me watching too. I love everyone's comments on our pithy remarks :-) That, I think is what keeps "A" and me going! stick it out with us LPK we need you!!! LOL

lpk said...

Thanks you two. That is very nice of you. Alright, I'm sticking cause it really has been fun chatting and reading your blog. Thanks and keep it coming. I promise to not be so grouchy next week (PMS!!)

namaste, LPK

Free10007 said...

Women! Bonding!

About 24?!!!

Who knew!