Monday, March 26, 2007

Medical Interrogation! Get Me My Man Purse!

Oh, if only Curtis were here to share this moment with Jack.

No Tony, no Curtis, no wingman to get Jack his man purse at this moment of (relative) glory...the capture and interrogation (medical, natch) of Gradenko.

(And no Audrey. Although "M" and I know she's not dead, Jack isn't letting on that he knows this.)

No wonder Jack is in a World of Pain (WOP)!

And was that Fayed they shot in the neck? And who was the 3rd hostile in the truck? I would have had to sign off if they had killed Brady; thankfully, even 24 isn't that tasteless.

3 comments:

lpk said...

I thought it was Fayed too!!!

I don't know using the poor idiot savant angle really disgusted me. I am not enjoying this season ladies, I am sorry to say!

Free10007 said...

LPK, "M" will tell you, sometimes 24 is like any relationship. You just have to stick out the down times.

There was one season I quit in the middle, I think it might have been season 3? "M" went away for longer.

But everyone comes back to Jack!

lpk said...

I know, I know, I know, AAAGGHHH!! I'm trying to hang on here!