Monday, April 30, 2007

Recap from 1 AM - 2 AM: It's That Late? No Wonder the Writers are Tired!

Yaaaawn! But there was some action:

  • Dammit= 1 (Doyle)
  • Perimeter= 0 2 (per KiefersKate, Nadia set up a 3 and 5 mile perimeter -- I don't know how we missed that!!!)
  • Movies copied= potentially 3 (Help me Jack vs. Obi Wan you're our only hope & not-so great escape, potential for Manchurian Candidate)
  • Chloe and Morris Yawns= numerous
  • Number of Episodes left= 3 Thank goodness.
  • Steamy glances= 4 (Nadia and Doyle, Awwdrey and Jack, Evil Veep and Toady, TEYOBF (28 year old boyfriend) and Toady)
  • Times we repeated each other's entries=3 at least
  • Times "A" was right= 1 (William Devane is back!)
  • Jack being Ruthless on demand= 1 (sleeper hold on Ricky)
  • Eeews= 2
  • Facial movements by Evil Veep = 0
  • Whiny begging Jack= 2
  • Times "P" was right= 1 (called Bill Buchanan going down in the beginning)
  • Times The Hubby was right= 1 the blonde toady being the leak
  • Women proven to be either stupid or evil = 1 Blonde toady. Pretty sure she is stupid -- with the exception of her having the TEYOBF, that would be smaarrt not stupid, therefore putting her in the evil category
  • Blog Entries about hair gel= 0 well 1 see below
  • Medical interrogations= 0 by a close margin
  • Jack WOP = 1
  • Number of Friends of The 24 Blog watching with us live= at least 1 -- thanks LPK & family
Where is Bill? Where is Chloe? We hope against all hope they they go Rogue to help Jack and Awwdrey escape and live happily ever after. Awwdrey will be the crazy cat lady of Montana while Jack tends the flock.

Where is Marilyn? Coming back next week to stand by her man.Where are Walid and Sandra? Where is Spawn of Bauer? Where is Phil, Jack's Dad -- maybe he went to get some hair gel! Where is Jack's Mommy? Where is Peter Hock? Where is the Hubby's Man Purse? (the hubby says within Hands reach)

I must chant: BRING BACK NINA! BRING BACK NINA! BRING BACK NINA!

That is all I have. Anything to add?

7 comments:

lpk said...

Hey M. Awesome re-cap!! I don't know how you crank those out so fast.?
Kate sends her love. She did whine and I caved and gave her info. She wanted to know if Jack was ok???!! I said that M said to tell you if you whined!! which she then did!!! So I said "Oh, alright! Of course he is ok!! there are 3 more episodes to go!!!!!"

lpk said...

hey you all. I've got to take the dog out. She too is whining!! so I'm going to have to say goodnight! Thanks! it was fun!!! Three more to go. I'll check back tomorrow. Still didn't get a chance to read your previously on 24, so shall check through all this again in am!! take care!

Free10007 said...

Be well and thanks. I'm now whining from fatigue.

Over and out!

KiefersKate said...

OK... All the way from Wales....

Firstly... lpk, just answering my Q that Jack is OK was hardly giving me much info.... the whining deserved much more! But I'm glad you didn't... I think! Maybe!

And I have done it again!!! I have watched it twice now and still missed Doyles 'Damnit'!
However... did catch Nadias... when she found the door was jammed! So does that make it 2?! (please note, MY hubby is terribly impressed they have a 'door freeing team'!! He wants a job with them cos they must have a terribly lazy time generally which is right up his street!

Perimeters! You missed it Nadia set 2 Perimeters! And at the same time.... 'set up a 3 and 5 mile perimeter'!

Finally, what's with the whole 3 episodes left palarva?! There are 4 hours left...??!? (you just watched ep 20, right?!)

All in all, I loved it!! Apart from Jacks poor broken heart (or should I say WOP) it was a great episode!

Loved the 'previously on 24' and the 'recap' and wish I had been there last night! So glad lpk didn't share with you what I was up to at 3.30 in the morning and look forward to dropping by next Tuesday to throw in my 10 pence worth!!

Now gotta go back and see if I can find that Doyle chaps 'damnit'!!

BFN! Kx

lpk said...

Ok Kieferskate,

My bad!! 4 episodes left!!Thank God!! That's better than 3! I actually forgot what you said you were doing up till 3:30am!! I'm sure it had something to do with Kiefer!!!!!

Tai,

your predictions are awesome!!! wouldn't that all be great!!!

Hey M, P was glad he made the re-cap!! Thanks!

lpk said...

Hey M,
I just looked back a little. I missed a lot last week while in NY on American Girl Doll Trip. However, I like your Manbag entries!! Kinda reminds of my mug's outings!! You should keep them up! Of course with the help of Hubby!! Ciao!

Free10007 said...

Ah, LPK, if only some day the mug and the man purse could get together!

And Tai, I must have missed Morris' kiss-off of Chloe when I was putting a perimeter around my laundry...but love the predictions. (And glad that *someone* appreciates Chloe's makeover.)